My 70 Challenger convt 440/6pak/4speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes I know that car-if you look at the air scoop under the front bumper you will see its missing some trim. And the steering column is the wrong color. And the paint is what I call "over restored" its to shinny, the black on the hood should be dull. But still a very nice car. And the steering wheel center should be red, not black

Wow you don't see a car like that everyday. Gotta ask, how much did you pay in 78 so the guy could buy his Pinto? Good luck with the sale I hope you get every penny it's worth it. :thumleft: Too bad you have to sell it.

Some were between 2K and 4K-and he snapped the rear u-joint on the test drive.

Really nice car...I need a lotto ticket ](*,)

Don't take any comments personal. It's rare....I only wish I had my JS27NOB back

I remember seeing one of the seven in a mopar magazine a couple of years ago with the story of the promo cars. I fell in love with them, they are beautiful cars! Good luck I wish I had the coin to make you an offer.

this car is worth way more than 100k even though the market is down.
this is a very rare car, plus with the history behind it. if you know e bodies and the history on how these cars were made you would understand. good luck with your sale.

i do have a question for you. what is your seat belt code and do you have a picture of it. the one i know of is missing the seat beats and has a weird code color.

There used to be one of those at the Street Machine Nationals in Springfield MO every year. I never did see anyone with the car but it was there year after year. It had a bunch of Nats stickers on the windshield. Someone that knew the car told me the owner had a standing offer for BIG money for it many years ago.
It was a beautiful car. I don't know why I never took any pics of it.
Good luck with the sale of yours. It's a significant car and someone WILL buy it.
Dallas

this car is worth way more than 100k even though the market is down.
this is a very rare car, plus with the history behind it. if you know e bodies and the history on how these cars were made you would understand. good luck with your sale.

i do have a question for you. what is your seat belt code and do you have a picture of it. the one i know of is missing the seat beats and has a weird code color.

These cars had Black seat belt in the center and red on the outside and came with a shoulder belt

The guys with the emptiest wallets always have the biggest mouths. That's a very cool car, best of luck with the sale and I hope you get what you're looking for out of it.

The guys with the emptiest wallets always have the biggest mouths. That's a very cool car, best of luck with the sale and I hope you get what you're looking for out of it.
Except for me, and I have the emptiest wallet of them all ;)

Get every bit of what you can out of that car. Once it's gone, it's gone. Maybe one day, Bill Gates will take pitty on me, and besto on me a small fortune. Till then, I will dream of having a car like that. Best of luck to you. You have a great car there...

j

Yeah if I was rich I would pay up and have that car shipped to me then do a full restoration. Such a cool car and history behind it wow.

If no one wants the car I can sell some others and drive it around the country for a while...

Lynn
Drive it to the hemmings musclepalooza event(so I can go for a ride in it:glasses7:)at lebanon valley sept 4th,it never hurts to let the eyes and ears do a little work for you.
Doug

hey if you dont sell it, let me know, i know a guy in Los Alamos,CA that would probably snag that thing in a sec... last time i was @ his house he had 4 hemi cars in his garage...

but he might like this...

100+g? its not 2005 anymore. good luck hope you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back