MY 71 Swinger KICKIN SOME AZZ

-

Moparnutt340

Reaction score
The 8 highest votes will be displayed at the Toronto Autoshow Feb.24, and my 71 Swinger is in 6th place so far

I need your votes to stay in the top 8

Please take 5 seconds of your time to visit the page and vote for me, and also the 2 other FABO members

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE >>>>Entries

IMG_0134.JPG

Last edited:
Only a few more votes to move into 7th spot !!!!!

Thanks to those who have voted, please keep the votes coming.
Contest ends Saturday

Hey Moparnutt340 I already voted for you but I wanted to tell ya how much I like your car, A hole freakin lot. The bigger tires really do it, I've been toying with mini tubing mine for years but it's numbers matching and I still have most of the original parts I took off, I did put 255/60/15's on and that changed it's attitude immensely. Best of luck with the contest.
Jeff

Hey Moparnutt340 I already voted for you but I wanted to tell ya how much I like your car.....
I've been toying with mini tubing mine for years but......
Best of luck with the contest.
Jeff

Thanks Jeff !

When I did the mini tub I used the factory wheel house, just moved them and it looks factory. I left the reared stock width and just use a rim with lots of back space. If I ever wanted to put original wheels back on nobody would even know it's tubbed

Jumped up 2 spots today now in 6th
Thanks for the support everyone and keep the votes going. This don't end until Saturday

Panteras are plentiful around there it seems
Yes I see that too lol, Prob has something to do with the fact that we have 2 major restoration companies based out of this area in SW Ontario..... RM Classics and Ledgendary Motors

Last edited:
With all the votes from here and my facebook friends I have jumped all the way up to 6th place and closing in quickly on 5th.
I noticed the votes kind of slowing down now..... The voting is still opened for 3 days, I need to stay in the top 8

Thanks again to all those who have voted

With all the votes from here and my facebook friends I have jumped all the way up to 6th place and closing in quickly on 5th.
I noticed the votes kind of slowing down now..... The voting is still opened for 3 days, I need to stay in the top 8

Thanks again to all those who have voted
I did TWICE!! :thumbsup: - once from work and once from home... hell, I'd do it a 3rd time but I'm thinking "someone" might catch on..

-
Back