My 72 Swinger Project

-
So my opinion and 5 bucks will get you a good cup of coffee...the car is worth what someone will pay, period. Book values and the like don't mean a whole lot. If I were you and had something else to sell, I would and keep it. It looks great. I also would leave it alone. Upgrade the motor and you will need to address everything that goes with it from suspension to exhaust and everything in between. Trust me swapping a 318 for a 360 in my 74 was problematic enough. As for stripes and such, looks good like it is, when you change a bunch of stuff someone may not like it and won't buy it. Let them put stripes on it and save your money. Good luck.

Got plates on it now and have been driving it and enjoying it, got the /6 running pretty good. Still thinking a BB swap, just not in a real hurry right now. Going to enjoy it and hit some car shows this year.

Got new hood insulation on the car, since it was a factory undercoated car.
0630131916_zpsbfd5f559.jpg

Attachments

• dartbig.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 128
Getting the trunk cleaned up a little more and detailed out, its hard to take a good picture of this.

0630131918_zps3079d145.jpg

The 383 I have been building for the Dart, its getting there....looking to do the transfer this winter.

bbdart_zps0afb972f.jpg

Car at 2013 Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA.

Attachments

• dart car show carlisle.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 98
First show out this year....re-chromed bumpers front and back, grill re-done...slowly but surely getting there.....ended up with a trophy.

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 71
-
Back