my 73 duster 904 to B/E A-833 swap

-

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
So I never thought I would be able to do this but it turns out I found the right guy that wanted to get rid of his manual and install a auto into his cuda.

Well long story short we swapped tranny's and I now have a project ahead of me that will rock my socks...

I now have ..
B/E 833 with around 50 miles on rebuild
Rods
Two shifter mechanism
One Hurst short straight shifter
Brand new clutch
Flywheel
Scatter shield
E body pedals (no brackets)
Z bar
Misc bolts and hardware
His driveshaft which measures 45. Inches

I know I'm going to need a body pedals, a body adapter plate, new throw out bearing, a body shifting rods, a body shifter, floor hump..

Would anyone have the ability to make an b/e to A body shifter adapter http://www.bigblockdart.com/techpages/abconv.shtml

or no anyone selling one ? As well as anything else I have listed that I need ..

I will be posting progress and pics.. thanks for reading, I can't wait to get it on the road

I can make you that adapter, shouldn't be difficult and I have some 3/8" flat stock here at the house.

Got pedals and some of the other stuff.

Thanks cracked for the parts ...

Now its the hard part, trying to figure out the swap lol. :)

Got some stuff done this weekend..

Yesterday I cleaned and painted some parts

Today I got the shifter adapter mounted on the trans, big thanks to crackedback for making the adapter

I still need to grind most of the B body pad off, buy a couple more parts, paint the engine bay and finish putting my engine back together..

-
Back