My A Bodies

-

Abodymachine

Reaction score
Well my dad has convinced me to set the scamp to the side finish the dart because we have all the parts for the dart.. The white car is the dart..

The 72 dart will have a six pack hood.. white with white steel dog dishes.. 383 with 4.10 8 3/4 gear.. it is on its way to get tubbed tomorrow then in a week to the body shop.

The cars you see are

71 demon 360 (dads) green
72 dart (mine) white future 383
75 scamp (mine) primer future 340
73 duster 360 (mine) gold

let me know what you guys think of ma mopars

6-20-10 001.jpg

6-20-10 009.jpg

6-20-10 011.jpg

6-20-10 012.jpg

6-20-10 013.jpg

6-20-10 014.jpg

Well my dad has convinced me to set the scamp to the side finish the dart because we have all the parts for the dart.. The white car is the dart..

The 72 dart will have a six pack hood.. white with white steel dog dishes.. 383 with 4.10 8 3/4 gear.. it is on its way to get tubbed tomorrow then in a week to the body shop.

The cars you see are

71 demon 360 (dads) green
72 dart (mine) white future 383
75 scamp (mine) primer future 340
73 duster 360 (mine) gold

let me know what you guys think of ma mopars
u got some nice mopar there bud keep me posted on them

u bet i will.. we are trying to get the dart finished before august.. that includes tubs.. paint and body, and motor. the motor is built ready to put. so hopefully it won't take that long. Thanks for the comments.

nice collection,and you damn near blend right in with that car. whitey...

u bet i will.. we are trying to get the dart finished before august.. that includes tubs.. paint and body, and motor. the motor is built ready to put. so hopefully it won't take that long. Thanks for the comments.
cool i hope it gos well for ya

haha.. yea yea hard to believe ive lived in florida my whole life right? gotta love the irish heritage.. and now the dart will be black well anything but white! gotta love you abody guys!

i like your gold duster... and green demon.

least from flordia your cars dont have new york rust from winters, i bought my black amx from flordia and no rust but sun/heat takes its toll as well.

good luck with your cars.

yea i know the salt from the roads will chew through the metal like butter.. but the florida humidity takes its toll too

i like your gold duster... and green demon.

least from flordia your cars dont have new york rust from winters, i bought my black amx from flordia and no rust but sun/heat takes its toll as well.

good luck with your cars.

that is a badass baracuda racerkilla

hey thanks, took alot of time to make it that way, im sure you have had alot of time in your cars as well. i take care of 9 cars, 4-5 i built my self and 4 handed down from my dad. not to shabby for 21 years old.

wish i had some friends my age that owned mopars, around here your lucky to see a handful of mopars all summer around town. and i contribute to that handful.

hey thanks, took alot of time to make it that way, im sure you have had alot of time in your cars as well. i take care of 9 cars, 4-5 i built my self and 4 handed down from my dad. not to shabby for 21 years old.

wish i had some friends my age that owned mopars, around here your lucky to see a handful of mopars all summer around town. and i contribute to that handful.

I know the feeling although a lesser number of cars.. i have currently 3 cars that are mine.. 72 swinger, 75 scamp, 73 duster.. and i am 21 also. Been raised around mopars my entire life. the duster was built by my dad and i. the swinger is under construction right now.. getting mini tubbed then to paint and body.. and the scamp is ready for paint but is only a shell right now.. i go to florida state university so i don't really have a whole hell of a lot of time.

We have the most mopars in my small town in florida and we know all the people who own them in town but with the exception of a satelite that a fellow drives.. my duster is the only mopar i really see on the road.

-
Back