My B3 Demon came home today.

-
Wow that looks great! Very similar to my Demon.

20201107_124602.jpg

No mines an automatic...have you read any of my post concerning my build? 72 340 Demon Restore

View attachment 1715961410
Wow Rob I had not seen your post of the awesome work that you have done on your Demon. It truly is a labor of love working on these beauty's. I may have some question as I put the rest of the car together that you can answer for me, if you don't mind my asking? I am right in the middle of moving to Texas so everything is going to be on hold for a couple of months while this happens. After I get settled in I am planning on changing out the SBP to the BBP. I have new carpet and seat covers to install as well as the motor when it is done. I have pre bought most of everything that I need so all I need is the time to gett'er done :)

Where are you moving to in Texas? I travel for my job and I frequent Dallas and Houston.

Where are you moving to in Texas? I travel for my job and I frequent Dallas and Houston.
San Antonio is where we be calling home. I am originally from Montana and my wife is from British Columbia Canada. Needed to get back to a red state and a tax friendly one if you catch my drift ;)

-
Back