My Baby Is Back

-

HEMIRAM

Reaction score
I got my Duster back after two years, I gave it to my son in law a few years ago but after a recent divorce I got it back. I'm not crazy about the divorce but I'm happy to have my A body back home with the rest of my collection, now it stays until it becomes part of my estate. :blob:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 254
Hate to hear about domestic trouble for anyone, but I'm glad you got that great car back in your stable :thumbrig:. I kinda like the 70' in front of it also, but I won't mention that as i don't want to get either one of us in trouble...:D.

The good things in life,are worth fighting for. Sweet ride,glad you got it back.
FWIW: Cranberry Red 70 Chevelle's seriously kick *** ,in my book (68 & 70 396 El Caminos in my past....).

It was an easy divorce and they seem like they get along better unmarried, they do more things together now than when they were married. He actually told her he wanted me to have it back and they never transferred it to him, so it was just load it up and bring it home. Here is a picture of it ready for the trip home and a better one of the brand X that it is rooming with.

Attachments

• 20140920_131424.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 419.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 201
That is a neat story. I lost a 69 Coronet R/T project twenty years ago , not because of a evil ex but i moved in with a new lady and had no where to store the rusty old girl. So down the road it went. Cheers .Bob

I've owned this thing on and off since 1995, mostly on. That is longer than I've ever had a car in my life. I sold it in 2002 for about 5 years but started trying to get it back as soon as I sold it.

Great story, glad to see you got it back. That doesn't happen very often. Sweet Chevelle too! In that first picture it looks like the Duster is about to start humping on that Chevelle. Lol

-
Back