My big boy came out yesterday for some food.

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
I have about 20 deer that eats daily at my house and my big boy will stay away until dark. I have some secure ;and on my property that they live on and come eat every day.

I have a good number of does with little faws all over the place but when Buck comes out they all move away from the feeders and he eats. When he is done he will walk back into the woods then they start eating again..

Anyways here are some pics of him.. I was standing 20 feet from him.

Attachments

• IMG_6974 (Custom).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_6975 (Custom).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_6977 (Custom).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_6978 (Custom).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_6979 (Custom).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 315
What state was these taken ? Ours do no have antlers this time of year here in Arkansas .
A dandy for sure and nice pictures

Here in Georgia,,, I have several spikes that come eat also.. The cool thing is watching the fawns chase each other around the front yard.. I will try and post the video of that.

Come fall he should have a real good rack on top of his head. Be on the lookout for the guy that is going to challenge him for his crown. He will be a real good one to.

Jack

This is my only big boy around here. He has been here for about 4 years now and I have watched him grow up from a little spot. We have some spikes around but nothing like him..

He is very well protected on my land and fed as I am going through 50lbs of corn a day now.

Very cool.

I saw three deer here a couple of days ago. Two of them had racks for sure, but I couldn't get close enough in time to see if the third had a rack, or how many points they had.

Down here in Mississippi I saw a nice buck on the Natchez trace a couple of days ago and he had a NICE rack on him, still in velvet though.

I will be looking closer now that I have seen this :cheers: All I have seen is doe's I quess :coffee2:
All of our hay fields are getting harvested around me in the last couple weeks so that may be why
all I do see are doe's.
Sounds like it's time to hang my sons trail cam and see what made it threw hunting season
last season :D

[quote="Dart67";1970513528]Hey Mike,

The ones down my way do.

View attachment 1714738441

Herb[/quote]

I need to get out more I guess, it's been a weird year for me and this
makes it clear :banghead: someone call a doctor :glasses7: before
I miss rut season :D

Good looking deere (buck's) there Dart67 :cheers:

Why are deer gonads cheap?

Because they are "under a buck".... LOL!

i came home yesterday evening, got out of the truck and happened to see this one at the edge of the field. It stood there motionless for quite awhile. I took several pics with my digital camera set on max zoom. It's about 160 yards from where I was standing to the edge of the woods.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_2759.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 132
Time to find me a deer lease. I got a hankering for backstrap and gravy with mashed potatoes now.

come up here Texan> last night she hit a deer coming home, I;ve hit 3 there ( within 50 yards!). and I got huntin neighbor 4 mi away says there aren't any deer around here!!LOL!!

-
Back