my bumpers came back

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I sent the bumpers off of the Valiant to Tri City Plateing exactly 2 weeks ago today to be re-chromed. I sent them just hours before I took the fall and broke my ribs. They came back home today. front bumper had a bow in the top. Checked them out and not a flaw anywhere in them. Highly recommend these guys. Porter does good work. They have rechromed the bumpers on all 3 of my cars. Have had no problems.

Attachments

• DSC07857.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC07858.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 204
I had my wagon's rear bumper and guards done by them as well - absolutely gorgeous work. Same price for the bumper; forgot what they charged for the guards.

That is REALLY good to know. I have bought from others like the Bumper Boys, and was less than satisfied. I wish we had a forum with vendors that received good and bad report cards!

Those bumpers look great. I have decided to have Tri-City rechrome the bumpers for my 1970 Duster. I've heard nothing but good feedback on their work.

I have always welded my initial on the back side to make sure I receive my OEM bumper back instead of an aftermarket one in stock and have never had a problem yet with any of the 3 cars. they will straighten and remove any flaws before chromeing them.

I have heard nothing but bad about Bumper Boys!!!

Your absolutely right. We have a big auction/swap meet here in Zehyrhills Fl. twice a year and some big reps like Coker tire ,Flo -Pro,and the Bumper Boys are always here. Rule of thumb is to bring your cores with you and look through all the bumpers they have on hand to find some decent ones for your car. Terrible Quality.

-
Back