My Cancer Post Moved B.s

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
I Have Donated Several Times For Other People Trying To Help People On Here. So I Try To Help The Family Of This 6 Yr Old Girl And What It Gets Her Is My Ad Deleted Or Moved. I Don't Understand Why This Happened. I Will Probably Try To Post This Again And Hope It Is Not Deleted Again... Bothers Me That I Can Donate For People But Mine Gets Canceled. May Be The Last Time I Help With Anything.

Let's see what really happened and why...there may be a reasonable explanation, and a way for members to help the family. Can you p.m. one of the mods and have him look into it?

74360duster, I will check into it and ask the mod who moved it to contact you.

Also, can you send me these folks contact info/direct address (and include the little girl's name). I was going to drop a little something with a card and do not want to use PayPal.

I understand the mods spend a lot of time moving posts to the most appropriate spots. Find it and give it a bump to the top again.

74360duster, I will check into it and ask the mod who moved it to contact you.

Also, can you send me these folks contact info/direct address (and include the little girl's name). I was going to drop a little something with a card and do not want to use PayPal.

here is Kelsey Perez her facebook page with everyones input praying for her along with a picture of her. this poor child is too young for this. there is an article in my local paper about her. californiademocrat.com should be posted tomorrow. they still have last weeks paper on the site. i am just trying to get her prayers and any donations possible.
thanks
jeremy haldiman
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?v=info&ref=search&id=100000771137959
here is her address. i went to high school with her mother

Kelsey Perez
c/o Deanna Perez
337 mill st
Jamestown, mo 65046

(rant on)
This saddens me greatly, so young........(wipes tear.)

Universal Health care, single payer, we would not be discussing this, would we?
I wish the best, to that little one, really I do. Very sad to hear the broken record of our "health care" situation from so many.

Sorry, I'm in that boat too.

best wishes, if I were rich I'd fix this shi# for everyone.................

LCjeff

PS. I've never experienced favoritism on this forum, as much as it drives me crazy.

(rant off)

Sorry a bad day, made better.

-
Back