My computer or website?

-

honcho

Reaction score
Hey folks, little off subject here but I all of the sudden cannot load images off this website. I am on a Mac and all my stuff is up to date. It started about a week ago,I have done research on web and have done everything to my computer that was suppose to fix problem. I am on Safari. Anyone have a clue what's going on or a solution??? Thanks:confederateflag::usflag::thumbsup:

Hey folks, little off subject here but I all of the sudden cannot load images off this website. I am on a Mac and all my stuff is up to date. It started about a week ago,I have done research on web and have done everything to my computer that was suppose to fix problem. I am on Safari. Anyone have a clue what's going on or a solution??? Thanks:confederateflag::usflag::thumbsup:
Safari is a very bad browser... i would install firefox (with Ublock Origin) or Chome if you have to.. both work fine everywhere. (lately i have been replacing safari on a bunch of customers computers due to it not working properly on some bank pages and such..)

yea all I get is a blue question mark instead of the image
Yup... install firefox click the 3 bars on the top right to bring up the menu (might be a differnet spot on mac don't recall) goto Addons and install "Ublock Origin" and never see any ads online and all sites will work fine :)

I stopped using chrome a few years ago, it's just too flakey to even recommend anymore.

-
Back