My concert review

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I took Michelle to see Evanesance, Chevelle and Finger Eleven, her first real concert last Saturday. She was afraid that with are bad seats she would have a hard time hearing the bands. I told her not to worry, she would most likley have a hard time hearing after the show, LOL.

Anyways, all 3 bands were good. I wasnt really familiar with Finger Eleven. I knew 2 songs of there. One was there pop hit "One thing" that was over played on the radio and there new song Paralyzer which I really like. Even though I didnt know many of there songs they put on a good show.

Chevelle I was more familiar with. There live show is 10 times better then there CDs. I really enjoyed them. Just wished they played longer then the 45 minutes they got.

Evanesance I like and the singer Amy Lee is hot. Shes a great singer and the band sounded really good but they were pretty boring on stage. and after an hour of them I was ready to go. I also thought it was off that they played there 2 biggest hits with in the first 30 minutes.

Worth the $90 I payed for the tickets and now I want to get out and see some more shows. :thumbup:

I saw Evanesance in Chicago a couple years ago. I can't even remember who else was there. I think it might have been Chevelle too. Three bands that night, all good but Evanesance was the best that night, which surprised me.

-
Back