my dad finally reunited with his love lol

-

mopow3r

Reaction score
hey everyone my dads first car was a 69 swinger 340 4 speed which he parted with long ago and has wanted another one for 28 years, well he bought one on ebay last month and it arrived yesterday, hes like a little kid with it, hes a new member on here too (BigEddieK) show him some love!

Attachments

• dt4.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 286
  • dt3.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 290
  • dt2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 282
  • dt1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 309
heres an idling video
[ame="http://youtu.be/TO6i88k0yMU"]302 Found[/ame]

That's is great He looks like around my age. I loved those 69 340 4spd Swinger's. They were built to go No extras just raw power and the right pedals to slam gears. That thing sounds like He is going to have a blast!!. Did it come with extra rear tires?

we'll be at Mopars at the battleship in mobile in april, and yall should come down for cruisin the coast down here in october! we have an awesome mopar meet down here during that week

Car looks great sounds sweet welcome aboard,tell dad drive it like u stoal it

Very sweet ride!! I think Dad is going to have a blast but please do something with that gas line.

Help your pops re route that fuel line. I would hate to see the alternator pulley or belt rub a hole in that fuel line, catch the car on fire and burns to the ground...... Not very safe how that fuel line is routed.

im gonna handle the fuel line today! thank yall for pointing that out, and i do believe it was an original auto car, unless it just randomly has an auto column.. lol

-
Back