My demon

-

340_DEMON_RON

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my 340 demon I just bought a duel scoop hood for it and no rib go wing trunk lid was my 1st car bought it when I was around 12 or 13 now im 24
Plans are get a quote for a bodie shop soon to see what it will cost to have her looking pretty again than tear up the street and strip =P~ still trying to decide on the color though
demon009.jpg

demon008.jpg

demon006.jpg

demon005.jpg

demon004.jpg

I hear ya!

I would take my time and get the tank, suspension, rear end, etc... done while it was in the painting stage. Get all of that done so you don't have to worry about scratching the fresh paint. A good paint job will cost around $5k or more unless you have a buddy who paints or you do it yourself.

Tear up the strip, not the streets.

Im not going to be racing on the street I meant tear it up by cruising the car will see more shows and street than strip
its just going to be a mild 340 with a six pack and a decent size cam for sound I want to build a wild street car but grew out of that stage
I have a buddie that has his own resto business so we will see what he thinks price wise going to take it to him in about a month or two
I hope it is not to much I would be happy with 5 but it needs alot of work and I know good paint jobs are $$$$$

When I decoded my vin this comes up under Vehicle Body Style:
2 Door Sports Hardtop/Special Edition
is special edition cause its a demon?

What year is it? Where did you decod the VIN at? Did you use the one at the top of this page or one from some where else? Looks like a good starting point. Good luck on the build.

What year is it? Where did you decod the VIN at? Did you use the one at the top of this page or one from some where else? Looks like a good starting point. Good luck on the build.

Its a 72 I used the one on the top of the page to decode it
I am glade to finally have the funds to get it done been sitting for years driving me nuts wish I was good at bodie work save me a ton of cash

Bought bunch parts today extra set of doors couple sets of tail lights center concell with shifter and a extra front core support and 3 boxs of mis. demon parts and two rear glasses and a wind shield (dont know why I did but I just got in the buying mood)=P~

Im thanking a deep red with a vinyl top

Here are some updated pics of the hood and trunk I got getting excited about ready to drive the 8 hour round trip to the bodie shop next weekend instead of moving :cheers:
demonhood-1.jpg

demontrunk.jpg

I take it you don't want to paint it orange like it originally was? If it was me I'd go orange. Nice car, thats cool you had for long. :cheers:

-
Back