My door seals are terrible! Who has best fitting?

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I bought a complete set of body seals last year from eBay. It turns out that the trunk seal is wrong, I can't figure out the door pieces and they fit terribly. I thought they were Metro Super Soft which I was told were good. These were something like Metra and they fit like crap. I just want to throw them away and get all new good quality and most importantly factory fitting body seals. Who is the best? I need door fuzzies as well.

Huh. That place is in Austin, MN. My older brother and sister were born there and I was born close by in New Ulm, MN. The link came up with the 5 piece kit, then shifted to Just Mopar and the part went away. I am going to call them on Monday just to make sure I get the right part. I don't want to do this again! Thanks 72BBswinger.

I bought the Metro seals from the guy in the link. It's his cell phone, and you talk to him personally. I got the window seals which fit, but the inboard that used to clip to the plastic door bezel now had to be drilled and screwed. No big deal, because otherwise it looked exactly like the old one. No more window rattles. They seat nice and tight no matter where the window is wound to. The door seals fit exactly like they should. The old ones I had must have been for the wrong car. These fit beautifully and were very easy to install. I am sealed up finally!

-
Back