My dream finally came true!

-

cudascott

It’s a sickness!
Reaction score
Well I’m knocking on 50 years old and have wanted to own a 426 hemi since I was 15
this weekend it finally happened picked up not one but two 426 hemis:thumbsup:
Drove from East Tennessee to St Louis MO this weekend and got them the fellow that had them is heck of a nice guy and gave me the time and opportunity to get the money together
before selling to others interested. Here’s a pic of the first one that’s complete and running.
I will get a short video of it running as soon as I get a chance.
AD63576B-7A9C-46FE-92B3-26D5F8F06C12.jpeg
9DE3CECE-3A64-4B08-989F-215A80189063.jpeg

Well I’m knocking on 50 years old and have wanted to own a 426 hemi since I was 15
Drove from East Tennessee to St Louis MO this weekend and got them the fellow that had them is heck of a nice guy and gave me the time and opportunity to get the money together
before selling to others interested. Here’s a pic of the first one that’s complete and running.
View attachment 1715549954 View attachment 1715549955

I hate you !
Not really , I couldnt raise the coin for them !

View attachment 1715549954 View attachment 1715549955
Well other than the very clear cut case of Hemi envy, we will all share and hate you for, super congrats! Well done Sir. Reckon this means you will have to change your avatar! Hah!

Well other than the very clear cut case of Hemi envy, we will all share and hate you for, super congrats! Well done Sir. Reckon this means you will have to change your avatar! Hah!

Oh yea thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

Dude, if you don't make a 4wd '69 Cuda with two Hemi's in it, like the Hurst Hairy Olds, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life.

hairy2.jpg

Lol, of course I had to look Her up later, one of those "remembered the face, not the name" deals for Me!

here’s a short video just running it from a jug my fuel line wasn’t down in the fuel enough so she ran out of fuel:lol:

-
Back