My Duster is featured in Mopar Muscle Magazine

-
You know, every time a see a nice A Body in one of the magazines i have to ask myself, "Is that one of our members?". Several turn out to be as this is the case here, and i always read the article to see if there is ever a mention of FABO or the benefits of being an active member here, but there never is. Not sure why but maybe the mag dont want to ring anyone elses bell other than their own. Sad but probably the facts. Ron, that is a very nice car but your true enjoyment , like myself has got to be in searching for all the many parts necessary in the restoration of such. Nice job. In reading the story i was hoping that Dorothy had not passed away before you were able to show it to her. Glad to have ya here with us.
Small Block

Finally got the magazine today. Great story and a bautiful car, well done and once again..congratulations. I was a Pentastar in March under "Still in the Family" and I know how great a feeling it is way to go!

Just wanted to share my excitement with my mopar buddies. My 70 Duster is featured in the May 2010 issue of Mopar Muscle Magazine. It actually shares a small portion of the cover with "The King" Richard Petty and his blue Challenger. There is also a photo on the contents page and 5 additional pages beginning on page 56. The title of the story is "Persistence meets Spunk". I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm so excited about it. I've been out trying to buy a bunch of copies to give to the guys that helped me out. I also want to thank you guys for all your help/suggestions and for the valuable information that I received here at forabodiesonly -- Take care, Ron:cheers:

Congratulations Ron :cheers: That is a great Duster and Mopar Muscle did a good write up and look at that cover =P~
Like Small Block I see these fine A bodies and wonder if it is one of our members here 8) Congrat's :cheers:

ssduster360-Thanks for posting the link - I appreciate it - Not too computer savvy with that kind of stuff LOL

Small Block-67DARTGT340-memike- Thanks for the compliments - I feel very blessed Take care, Ron

Received my subscript, and after reading your article just had to share with my wife. What a great story, and a great ending as well.

Enjoy your Duster.

Grant

Just wanted to say thanks again to you guys for all the compliments. This car means alot to me and your kind words make all the hard work and $$$ spent well worth it- THANKS AGAIN!!!:-D

You know, every time a see a nice A Body in one of the magazines i have to ask myself, "Is that one of our members?". Several turn out to be as this is the case here, and i always read the article to see if there is ever a mention of FABO or the benefits of being an active member here, but there never is. Not sure why but maybe the mag dont want to ring anyone elses bell other than their own. Sad but probably the facts. Ron, that is a very nice car but your true enjoyment , like myself has got to be in searching for all the many parts necessary in the restoration of such. Nice job. In reading the story i was hoping that Dorothy had not passed away before you were able to show it to her. Glad to have ya here with us.
Small Block

Might be a cool idea for someone to make some [FABO] magnetic license plate covers to place over top of their real one in case they ever get "the call."

Ron I picked up that magazine in a local drugstore here about a week ago and was thumbing through when I came upon your feature......I read the whole story while standing in the aisle with the wife patiently waiting...You were most definatley a patient man! Congrats on the article & a hot looking Duster! Dave:cheers:

Looks Great. I have a 72 Duster I just got painted and put back together. Maybe someday I can get in one of those Mags.

-
Back