My duster is ready for 2011

-

RyanUpdike70

Reaction score
I just finshed my 71 duster I just put a new tranny in it with a ta manual valve body and a new pistol grip quater stick shifter, a new ptc 9.5 stall new 456 gears. I cant wait til the warm weather comes to see how much of a differcene the convertor makes had a 11inch fairbanks in it. I heard a lot good things about ptc. I hoping it will run mid 11s.

Attachments

• my 71.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 254
thanks man yours is to I have spent a lot of money this year already The motor is a 440 509 cam ported 452 heads 10 5 1 comp torker 2 intake a 850 quickfuel Last time out i had a lot of problems went 820 in eight It should run 750s hopefully

thanks i had a lot of bad luck in 2010 the rear end broke then the convertor let go on my wife and i wedding while we was driving a away we made it to the reception and after that it wouldnt pull lol

residence for a little bit til my wife and i found a house to buy We will be living on 100 with her parents for little while i would like to come check the cuda out sometime

residence for a little bit til my wife and i found a house to buy We will be living on 100 with her parents for little while i would like to come check the cuda out sometime

Come on over...you still have my cell number

You gotta sign my FABO wall when you come......don't
let me forget

-
Back