My Duster just found its new home!

-

Chrippa

Reaction score
Today has been one of the greatest days of my life yet!

I got a phonecall this morning from a truckdriver that told me that the Duster i had bought 12 weeks earlier was due to come today! :lol:

Went to pick it up two hours later and has been in love since! :drunken:

Heres some pics for you until i get them a little smaller *Big Pics!!*

http://www.skandinavianmopar.com/PICT0032.JPG
http://www.skandinavianmopar.com/PICT0046.JPG

Hope i can get some sleep tonigt, im so up in the clouds right now :D

Cheers // Chrippa

Wow! That is one awesome car. That is how my car is going to look except for B5 blue. Man I can't wait til I can drive mine. Only a few months left.

Thx everyone for the replys :)

I do have to tell you that its not a 440 sixpack , the previous owner put them on for some reason :)
Its a 340 stroked to 412cui , and its bored .070 :? Im looking for a new block to replace it but until i get my hands on one im gonna drive with caution :)

And YES you gotta love them yellow Dusters!!

Cheers everyone !!

// Chrippa

Nice. Gotta love nice "A" Bodies! Drive it forever!!!!!

P1010034.JPG

Sweeeeet!! That convinced me. I'm getting the black stripes for my yellow Sport. :thumbrig:

DSCN0008 (Small).JPG

Where did you find the car paybay, I love the color combo looks like a bee that will sting!
another abody for the A-list
Bruce

schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. nice car man, a friend of mine with his girlfriend are in the middle of building a 70 painted it 2001 viper race yellow. yellow works great on dusters perfer my plum crazy demon tho LOL. but serious nice ride dude

THAT IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Since i have been 7 years old i have ALWAYS loved Dusters.... If i have it my way my yard would be full of them... Good luck... When i first got mine, i felt the same way. The first couple of nights i slept in my Duster....Yes, my wife thought i was crazy. But i didnt care my Duster was home :love4: ..... Have fun......Rick

Thx everyone for the kind replys :)

It has been more than a year now since i started the tread and somehow it found its way up again :mrgreen:
I think i love the Duster twice as much now than i did a year ago, i hope i never have to let it go !! :love4:

-
Back