My Duster...

-
Sounds good. That's got to be a good feeling to have her going again.

I can't wait to see what she runs man.

Post your times the next time you have it out please.

Sleaved #7 hole, reringed and new bearings, same as the old..... im doing a street race at the local track may 8th.... will post the out come......stay tuned.......

Ummm whats a tall fill?????

I think what he means by "tall fill" is to fill the block with block hardener or "rock it" as some people say, I think he's saying fill it to the highest water jacket. I first heard the term when my dad bought an old Sox & Martin HEMI block for $100 (it turned out cracked, cool coffee table) it was filled to the lower water jackets or "half rocked" hope this helps, some of the car lingo is confusing lol

I love your car man! i saw some other vids of it on youtube before! looks kick *** man and runs like a champ too!

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!! the local street race at the local track!!!!!!!!! I will post pics and vids soon...ran a 1/8 mile et at 7.14 @100.95 for the win....

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!! the local street race at the local track!!!!!!!!! I will post pics and vids soon...ran a 1/8 mile et at 7.14 @100.95 for the win....

nice! post up those vids when you get a chance, i'd love to see some more action of your ride!

well its time to get ready... its on sat nite.. hope to back up the win... I will post pics and vids of the out come....

-
Back