My engine bay

-

71blueduster

Reaction score
I'm looking on cleaning up my engine bay, and making it look nicer. Any ideas on things I should do? I'm not looking to make it all shiney with chrome or anything. I like the black wrinkle, machined look. I'm thinking of removing the heater hoses , and getting some plug wire looms and new plug wires. Also looking at hiding some of the wiring or at least making it look nicer, any ideas for doing that? I'll be wiring in a new set of Autometer gauges maybe next weekend, so I'll probably work on the wiring then. And the vent tube on the passenger side of the engine bay, can I get rid of that or should I just leave it? It looks out of place and people always ask me why its even there.

100_0101.jpg

100_0092.jpg

You could always put the battery in the trunk. That helps to make it appear clean. Nice lookin duster by the way.

use conduit to cover the exposed wiring and armorall the engine hoses, thats imo as the bay looks beautiful to me.If you want to get nit picky a small taz painted on the passenger side inner fender with a tornado would be cool. just need a taz stencil and a touchup gun. Its mighty fine from what im seeing at present, nice job.

This is not bad for clean up but dress the wires up nice and neat and run the wires to the heads lights under the fender.

DSC_0185.jpg

CIMG0627web.jpg

cleanly laced plug wires is key. so is the clean look of all wiring/hosing.

here is mine.

DSC01671 (Medium).JPG

-
Back