my f-ing bank!

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
well I found out today my bank cashed a electronic check in another guys name out of state to pay a 700 doller electric bill in my account!!!!
I cant belive it... first off.... who runs up a 700 doller electric bill! and secondly why my account???? my wife called it in and spoke to rep's and fraud dept. and now my back says theres no record of it,and then at the bank they had me call again and on the phone they said yes its noted on my account and the branch manager stepped on the phone and said no its not showing up... after arguing for a while they said wait until monday and meanwhile alll the money and overdraft fee's thus far and for all my checks about to be cashed I sent out $33 doller overdraft fee EACH "should" be credited back..... im closing accounts and getting handling cash for a while..
I suspect my safe and shotgun will be safer then this.

My wife has had two of these kind of incidents at her bank in the last 7 years. Sounds like its time for the under the mattress bank.

Same thing happend to me last week. Wells fargo closed down my account and investigated it. I had to get a new CARD with a completely different number. They gave me back all the money and overdrafts that it caused. The only thig is that I have to re-do all my online bill stuff, ie- paypal, amazon, ebay, and stuff like that. Im very happy with how they handled it!

I've had situations similar to this happen twice, finally I decided to keep all my cash to myself. You "usually" get your money back, but its not really worth the grief and headache!

Try this one, my insurance company tried to take funds from an old account after we had sent them all the information for the new account to take the money from. Well my wife got into an accident and found out about it when the cop said she didnt have current insurance. The f'ing insurance company took from the wrong account.When we called that day they said oh yeah we made a mistake and then refused to pay for the accident, after my wife paid that day to reinstate it. So now we're out a van and getting sued while still paying premiums nice huh.

-
Back