My first 50 OZ Silver Bar

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Here's some silver **** for you guys out there stacking silver. I've started to order bigger bars from 5 oz, 10 oz and 50 oz and lots of Silver Eagles. Enjoy:cheers: MMG

Attachments

• 50 oz silver bar.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 443
that's sweet!!! I started buying 10oz bars last year, and they are nice, but 50oz bars are very nice...

Where is best place to buy?
We got a local gun shop that sells and buys gold and silver at market value but they always make their 4 percent.
I too would like to know where you all are buying it and want percentage?
Of course at this time I could only afford aluminum...LOL

You're into Mopars, its the only gold that rust!!
Seriesly though, that looks pretty nice!

I see we have a few silver stackers here at FABO. I've been stacking Bullion, silver eagles. It's indicative:D. MMG

MMG, would you be interested in a 1 ounce commemorative silver bar of the Boston Tea Party? I've had it for a long time -- bought on a whim from one of my favorite dealers on eBay because I loved the exquisite detail -- but have never been into commemoratives. I can get you some pictures of it.

MMG, would you be interested in a 1 ounce commemorative silver bar of the Boston Tea Party? I've had it for a long time -- bought on a whim from one of my favorite dealers on eBay because I loved the exquisite detail -- but have never been into commemoratives. I can get you some pictures of it.

I would love to see it, post a picture. Right now, I'm only purchasing 1 Oz silver eagles or larger bullion but thanks for the offer anyway. MMG

Nice! Precious metals are about the safest investment there is.

Wow, I don't know about that. Yes for the last 10 years its been like that but once silver hit $50 an once and that was in the 1970's. It took 35 years just to come close and that is not in 1978 dollars.

Silver is around $30 a once I believe, I don't know how much higher it can go.

Then again I thought gold at $1,000 an once was too high and the next year it hit $1,800-$1,900 an once.

Good luck

I was buying SLV, iShares Silver Trust ,on the stock exchange last year. Made a few hundred $ in a few weeks. Only had $3,000 to invest.

You get nothing but shares but its quick and easy to trade. Schwab charges $8.99 a trade so for $20 you can get in and out.

Brought at $38 sold at $40 and was shock to see it over $45 but then it drop to the $20's LOL.

Now its $35.17 http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/SLV:CI

Its a good maybe but no sure bet

HMMM, that looks dead now, maybe its a new symbol now ?

I would love to see it, post a picture. Right now, I'm only purchasing 1 Oz silver eagles or larger bullion but thanks for the offer anyway. MMG
Hey MMG,
Tell me your not melting that silver to make silver bullets for that Patrolman's carbine AR-15...
What is going on here ?Or there?
LOL

Hey MMG,
Tell me your not melting that silver to make silver bullets for that Patrolman's carbine AR-15...
What is going on here ?Or there?
LOL
I'm going to melt it all down and replace all the trim and bumpers on my plymouth:D
MMG

Well ,then it will almost be worth it weight in Gold !!!
My cars are barely worth their weight in scrap steel !!!
Do not mind me.I am just jealous! !!!
The cars,the guns,the silver...Is Florida really that good to you !
Martin

I just inherited some Silver Art Bars that were my fathers. Are they worth more than the scrap price? They are from the 70'2 and I heard some are quite rare and collectable.

-
Back