my first car

-

AdaBada

Reaction score
I am in search of my first car that I ever owned. I thought I wanted a rustang but ended up with a Barracuda.
I had it her fourteen years and would love to know where she is and how shes doing. her vin is BH29F9B134198

was thinking more like one of the members could have it or know of it. who can afford a p.i. in brandon's economy?

You might put a detailed description of the car when you sold it. That may prompt some of the older members memories. LOL

I am in search of my first car that I ever owned. I thought I wanted a rustang but ended up with a Barracuda.
I had it her fourteen years and would love to know where she is and how shes doing. her vin is BH29F9B134198
Here in Canada we can go to the Dept. of Transport and they will run the number. Last time I enquired it cost 20 bucks but probably more. If you know a cop get him to run the serial number for you.
Good luck on your hunt

was thinking more like one of the members could have it or know of it. who can afford a p.i. in brandon's economy?

I did it. Albeit that was 10 years ago. Met a guy and paid him $50 and he gave me every registered owner, for the life of the vin. Found it and bought it back. It's the one in my avatar. Check out my build thread, it has more of the story.

-
Back