My first high end client.

-
I farted.

Sorry, I had to inject some reality. lol

Thanks rusty.

The bad news is the money all goes to the car. I'll end up with less than one percent of the cash. And that's if all goes as planned. Most likely I'll end up working for free.

But it sure is neat.

I know, this thread is worthless with out pics.

Your just gonna have to use your imagination.

Part of me really wants to pull the bands off the stacks, toss it all on the bed and do dirty things. But well all know how dirty cash is, so that's out..

so whats the plan?
id imagine the guy wants an engine that could have come in a 53 caddy....or are you the reason the know heffalump hemis are sold out?

Thanks rusty.

The bad news is the money all goes to the car. I'll end up with less than one percent of the cash. And that's if all goes as planned. Most likely I'll end up working for free.

But it sure is neat.

I know, this thread is worthless with out pics.

Your just gonna have to use your imagination.

Part of me really wants to pull the bands off the stacks, toss it all on the bed and do dirty things. But well all know how dirty cash is, so that's out..

We'll just have to use our imaginations. You gotta protect your clients or you have no integrity. It's all good.

Just asking. Why no pics? Hell you may get another high end client here or a low end one like me. lol

-
Back