My first joke in a long time "No Offence"

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A Cardinals fan, a Cubs fan, and a Yankee's fan are climbing a mountain, arguing about who loves his team more.
The Yankee's fan insists he's the most loyal. "This is for New York ", he yells and jumps off the side of the mountain.
Not to be outdone, the Cardinals fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for St. Louis!!" and pushes the Cub fan off the mountain :grin:

......and the Yankees fan broke his fall while the St Louis fan slipped and hit his head, all while the Red Sox fan was watchig this, drinking a cold beer, laughing his @$$ off!

The End

Did I make it better? :cheers: Is that not how it happened?

(ducks) Oh, Crap! Here comes the "how many rings do you have" argument. GO PIRATES!!

Good one, Memike! keep 'em coming!

it was wasn't it :cheers:

one of my best :happy10:

Thank you, glad I could put a smile in your day :grin:

LMAO :iconbigg: You so good :iconbigg:

That wasn't funny!!! :angry5: :D
I will try and do better next time :eek: :happy10:

Lol ... Go rangers !!!!!!!!!
:grin:

The best "offence" is a good "defence"...
So true :cheers:

Perhaps, you've heard the one about the Dodgers fan and the Giants fan?
It's not funny at all!
Not yet, but we could hear it :happy10:

......and the Yankees fan broke his fall while the St Louis fan slipped and hit his head, all while the Red Sox fan was watchig this, drinking a cold beer, laughing his @$$ off!

The End

(ducks) Oh, Crap! Here comes the "how many rings do you have" argument. GO PIRATES!!

You made it better :cheers:
Thank you Roger :cheers::grin:

The problem I had with this joke memike is that it actually was funny. I just really didn't want to admit it. I love my Cubbies against all common sense. Granted, I know they usually suck so I am a realistic Cubs fan. But I have to show a certain amount of indignation when I hear a joke at their expense. As a Cubs fan, it is in my contract to do so!

Good one Mike. I took this pic on opening day for the Cardinals. This guy was getting a lot of greif.
IMG00059-20110331-1832.jpg

The problem I had with this joke memike is that it actually was funny. I just really didn't want to admit it. I love my Cubbies against all common sense. Granted, I know they usually suck so I am a realistic Cubs fan. But I have to show a certain amount of indignation when I hear a joke at their expense. As a Cubs fan, it is in my contract to do so!
Well said and duly noted 65LoveAffair :happy10:
I have two brothers that are under the same contract to do so :iconbigg:

Good one Mike. I took this pic on opening day for the Cardinals. This guy was getting a lot of greif.
IMG00059-20110331-1832.jpg
:cheers: wow I bet he was :iconbigg:
Thank you for sharing that picture :grin:

Making sure you are still under your contract on your birthday :cheers:

The End

yup thats just how it happen'd and the red sox fan would have climbed that mountain too, if he was not busy eating chicken wings and drinkin beer, like the red sox players....LOL! ( can you tell I'm a yankees fan? )

-
Back