Reaction score
23780464.gif

This is what she was when I brought her home
18674887.gif

2 years later
18674803.gif

:headbang:

My Dad bought a New car in 1965,
a 2 door sedan, 1965 Valiant. Light Blue, 225/3 on the tree.

I always loved that car.

In 1976 I bought a 4 door 1965 Valiant,Light Blue, 225/auto, A/C.

I currently own a 1964 Valiant 2 dr ht, factory V8 car. :)

Photo below was fall, 1976 I owned the 2 Valiants, the truck was Dads.

IMAGE1Medium.JPG

This how my car started out. Hey Dave, that's a cool color, was that factory color?

This was my first Mopar car, the first mopar I had was a 66 Stepside truck.

Lee

June of 95 1.jpg

MVC-030S.JPG

those are some sweeeeeeet rides guys. and i was just telling myself how i dont really like pre 66.. wow.. i just changed my mind quick fast!!!!!!

but lee you already knew i was in love with yours.. didnt you!!! lol

i like the red on yours dave.. its really nice..

Dave, this wouldn't be your hood would it? Dave's car is awesome. It help me get hyped on getting my done. If he doesn't mind I will post more pictures of his car that I have, since this is his thread.

Lee

70gtxbulge[1].jpg

awesome Valiants! I thought that my Dart was uncommon, but I believe there are even fewer Valiants around than Darts. Moparlee, I love the stance on that bad-boy!
Should be quick, 12's you think?

As far as I know that was the original color,though it had been repainted.The old couple that owned my car,had hit everything in the St.Louis area.I`ve got receipts of having bought a new grill,a couple of wheels,and a hood,all back in the late 60s.
As for the hood that is mine..lolI had a 70 Gtx hood for years,and decided to use the bulge on the Valiant.
Mopar lee- I`m glad I may have inspired someone else to work on thier Valiant,as I was accused of being crazy by friends for even owning a Valiant.
If you got more pics,post them I' be interested in seeing them myself.It was featured in Mopar Collector`s Guide July 2001,I was never so proud when I was asked if I would mind if they put it in the Magazine.
25860162.gif

That just killer on the magazine thing. I can only dream of something like that.

Lee

5[1].jpg

imag0005[1].jpg

imag0009[1].jpg

imag0012[1].jpg

interiorc[1].jpg

motora[1].jpg

Me too,me too. Love those Valiants. I still own my very first car which is a 66 Valiant 2 dr post. Want to get mine remotely close to you guys' work.

Thanks!I got the trunk mat from Laysons,they have the thick vinyl one.I bought the thin cheapy first and ended throwing it away.
I love the color on your Valiant,is that B5-Moparlee.
As for the Magazine thing,I can tell you my car is far from perfect.I think it was just something alittle different at the time,so that got them interested.
I have to tell you though I don`t get half the attention with the Dart,and I got 3 times the money in it...lol.I found everywhere I go somebody had one or knew of one that was beat to death and still went like mad.

He is a recent pic of my 65 dodge dart GT convertible I restored. I sinstalled a MP SB crate magnum 402 in it. 727 trans with cheata rev. manual valve body, 3500 turbo action converter , and 3:91 gears , super stock springs, 1 7/8 " fender well headers , 3 inch pipes and flow master muffs. Runs in the 11's and 60's 1:60. , 850 holley DP, ram air hood scoop.10" MT streets on cragers SS.
Sweet Street Sleeper ! !
Thanks for looking !
darty

raggie Good scoop 400pix.JPG

Stroker, I love that Dart, Man. Killer.

Dave, the color in the Intense blue from a 99 model truck or Durango. Remember that blue?

Lee

i just bought a 1966 dart gt 225/6 what will i need to change to a 360?

-
Back