my go fund me

-

mjs69gts

Reaction score
hi everbody im in neede a of new prothetic leg here in wi i cant get medicaid coverage only medicare and i need to cover the differance my acoount im asking for 5000 dollars ive already raised 645 for a winter beater as my jeep also blew a motor any help is apperaited thank you all on Fabo your brother John Schultz

So how did you get the first prosthetic? Insurance?

Let me rephrase, who paid for the first prosthetic?

Allow me to ask a different question...how much money do you need to pay for the non-covered part of the cost?

Last edited:
if i may be so bold, what was the cause for the need of a prosthetic?
i guess, im asking how you lost your leg?

Post up the link man. I have an artificial eye, so I can relate somewhat. The last one I had made was back in February, 1989. I am in bad need of a replacement now, but at about 3500 bucks, I feel your pain. Post the link up. I'll donate some.

Let me rephrase, who paid for the first prosthetic?
medicare and medicaid for my first one medicaqre for my 2nd one plus my own money to cover the rest when i had money my governor took me off medicare because ssdi paid me to much money and im still paying them back

Post up the link man. I have an artificial eye, so I can relate somewhat. The last one I had made was back in February, 1989. I am in bad need of a replacement now, but at about 3500 bucks, I feel your pain. Post the link up. I'll donate some.
im having a hard time posting it im not the best with computers but i will keep trying my page is under john schultz new prothetic and car

if i may be so bold, what was the cause for the need of a prosthetic?
i guess, im asking how you lost your leg?
i had a bone infection in my leg and i tore my little toenail off drying my foot off and not knowing i was diabetic it ganggreen my leg

man thats rough

i have an aunt who is wheel chair bound because of diabetes
missing several toes on one leg, everything below the knee on the other leg

Allow me to ask a different question...how much money do you need to pay for the non-covered part of the cost?
my last one cost 11000 plus supplies over the years and my prothetic man told me i need to raise the extra money before he can move forward and when i get some saved up i have to let him know at the same time my engine in my jeep blewup and i got money to by me a beater for now

man thats rough

i have an aunt who is wheel chair bound because of diabetes
missing several toes on one leg, everything below the knee on the other leg
no i lost my second toe and one year and a quarter of the 3rd one the next year that was 3 years ago

my last one cost 11000 plus supplies over the years and my prothetic man told me i need to raise the extra money before he can move forward and when i get some saved up i have to let him know at the same time my engine in my jeep blewup and i got money to by me a beater for now
So how much total money do you need?

-
Back