My Haronic Balancer has a small crack

-

wheelz 63 dart gt

Reaction score
My Harmonic balancer has a small crack where the key slides in. Can it be saved. Can jb weld preserve it temporarily? A brand new one from Napa is 300 bucks! Damnit!

Yeah , i have to find a used one i know that j b weld wont work, and it cant be saved. its too dangerous.

First it's your motor and you jb weld it if you want. That being said I'd junk that part so fast a super computer wouldnt be able to calculate the speed. Napa wants 300, try other auto parts store and jegs or summit. Some these places will match/ beat them in price

OEM units in Summit are only 70 or 80 bucks. You could get a SFI rated for that price

Summit SFI is also junk, as it is thicker than original; pulley nightmare.

You got that right. They sure are. There's an Australian company makin some that are affordable. They're on Ebay. Both SFI and not. Even the non SFI ones are good quality.

You got that right. They sure are. There's an Australian company makin some that are affordable. They're on Ebay. Both SFI and not. Even the non SFI ones are good quality.

?? i saw the romeo ones and they were like 300 bucks... you have a link?

also dont forget that slants have the same snout as a 440 crank

?? i saw the romeo ones and they were like 300 bucks... you have a link?

also dont forget that slants have the same snout as a 440 crank

Romac...and no, those aren't the ones. Lemmie see if I can find um again.

Post in the parts wanted.
Somebody here will have one.

yeah it is a 225. im gonna check out those links . thanx. Man i just got her ready to fire up for the first time. I can get the gas tank in while i wait on the balancer.

-
Back