My HEMI dragster project

-

pete9857

Reaction score
Built this last winter, hoping for some testing soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 354
One problem with it.......It has a couple of hair dryers on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................Jeff

I have 10.5 w's M/T's for that!
Busy with Cuda restoration, trying to get it painted before winter.

Wow Pete!!! I love it. I'm subscribing as we speak. I had the opportunity to test a Econo dragster with a friend 30+ years ago, and have had a passion for the long cars ever since. Unless the lottery comes calling, my days are numbered to ever have another shot, but I can live thru your escapades with this one. :)

Probably Edgewater, if I can get Dick to make it sticky :--)).
It will have to make some launches in parking lot first.
It you're an Edgewater guy, we ran Q8 with a blower on it 3 years ago.
Thanks everyone.

Probably Edgewater, if I can get Dick to make it sticky :--)).
It will have to make some launches in parking lot first.
It you're an Edgewater guy, we ran Q8 with a blower on it 3 years ago.
Thanks everyone.

I am indeed an edgewater guy. I remember seeing a black dragster with a pro charger on the front of a hemi a couple years ago. Also a white dragster this year with a blown hemi. Hard to remember a car from three years ago for me though.

That track needs to be repaved honestly. I have never taken anything fast down it but the pit lane is starting to break up bad. Plus it is loosing a lot of business to kil kare. Keep me posted though. I would love to see this car run and it's only a 20 minute drive .

You got that in the wrong body. Put it in something and go to Bonneville. That is badass.

Our goal is 210 mph 1/8 mile, 275 mph 1/4 mile on 50lbs of boost on alky. Should be interesting!

-
Back