My Hockey Teams Championship Photo's... (youth hockey)

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
I still don't have my voice back, LOL, what a weekend it was! Won our first two games, lost the third, turned around and beat the same team we lost to 7-0, and beat a team we had lost to two times previous in league games 5-1.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=5736686&g=004M02090H

Last pic on page two, first pic page three is my Kid........ He is in tons of others, the kid with the new white gloves.... (Hey, I didn't pick them)

The fat coach is me, LOL.

I still don't have my voice back, LOL, what a weekend it was! Won our first two games, lost the third, turned around and beat the same team we lost to 7-0, and beat a team we had lost to two times previous in league games 5-1.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=5736686&g=004M02090H

Last pic on page two, first pic page three is my Kid........ He is in tons of others, the kid with the new white gloves.... (Hey, I didn't pick them)

The fat coach is me, LOL.

Looks like fun... not to fond of his white gloves but I am guessing he picked them out so that's what matters, haha. I know he's a sabres fan riiiiight? :toothy10:

Red wings.........

I call him "fruitcake" now, his new hockey nicname, since he has got them... He likes them tho, guess so you can tell who he is on the ice, 4" shorter than the second shortest doesn't quite do it.......

That's awesome man. Gotta love hockey. The one sport I wish I had played as a youth (Not many leagues around where I live when I was a young one). Congrats again!

Red wings.........

I call him "fruitcake" now, his new hockey nicname, since he has got them... He likes them tho, guess so you can tell who he is on the ice, 4" shorter than the second shortest doesn't quite do it.......

haha that's good stuff. Nice to see him getting into hockey though. I agree with Casey... wish I would have played. I mean, I am only 17 but never got into it... never learned to skate. Now I love watching it and wish I had gotten into hockey sooner, haha.

-
Back