Not open for further replies.

jacko241

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a link to my auction on Bring a Trailer for a really cool Jeep Cherokee I am selling at no reserve. 2 owners and all mods done by Jeep dealers.

No Reserve: 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4

IMG_0315 (2).JPG

"The truck spent time in Virginia, Florida, and Maryland before it was acquired by the selling dealer in September 2022"

You've had this for a month, why are you selling?

what brand lift is on it? i'm not blowing up every receipt picture to find out.. was it re geared for those 33's?
I don't know what brand lift kit it is, but appears to be done correctly with new control arms, track bar, and extend sway bar links. I don't know on the gearing, but it has plenty of pep.
I could jack it up and spin the driveshaft to get an idea if you are a serious player.

It's because.... uhhhh......that's what dealers do for a living. :lol:
Well.. Thanks for letting us know that you're a DEALER, could have saved me the time and effort. Do you always refer to yourself as the "3dr Party" And is the "Jeep Dealer" certified as a Jeep Dealer or is that a term that you use loosely.

I did have a solid interest in this but I think I have to pass now because you sarcastically answered a simple question.

After looking at the carfax I don't see where ANY repair or replacement work was done by a Jeep Dealer.

Not a Jeep Dealer
1667143583727.png

Not a Jeep Dealer
1667143626330.png

Last edited:
Well.. Thanks for letting us know that you're a DEALER, could have saved me the time and effort. Do you always refer to yourself as the "3dr Party" And is the "Jeep Dealer" certified as a Jeep Dealer or is that a term that you use loosely.

I did have a solid interest in this but I think I have to pass now because you sarcastically answered a simple question.
The previous owner had almost all the work done by franchise Jeep dealer. I am an independent dealer who acquired the truck from a private owner. Thanks for your interest. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

The previous owner had almost all the work done by franchise Jeep dealer. I am an independent dealer who acquired the truck from a private owner. Thanks for your interest. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
No HURT feelings here it's more about the Professionalism or lack of..... "uhhhh"

Last edited:
I think one of the issues was the absolute statement you made about all mods being done by Jeep dealers. It turns out that’s not accurate. Stereotypes exist for a reason and its always tough to overcome the standard stereotype car dealers (new but especially used) have. Walking back your statement to “almost all the work“ by a franchise Jeep dealer isn‘t helping shed the stereotype.

Statements that cannot be proved shouldn’t be mentioned which includes ‘never driven in the rain/snow, lady driven, all highway miles, etc’. Pretty sure no one parks their car on a highway (and their house is right beside the highway) and if it’s lady driven it usually means the boyfriend/husband has driven the snot out of it instead.

Last edited:
Call me Crazy....
I am not really sure what your deal is, but the Carfax lists several entries for work from Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealers. I have included the link to the Carfax below. Go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all stocked up here. :p

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=BTR_0&vin=1J4FF68S7XL539946&source=BUP
Man you just can't stop with the false claims can you, is that just 2nd nature to you? Do you even bother to research any of this before barfing it out onto the internet?

Ok, Drive Belts adjusted
1667149453611.png

Ok, Rear shocks replaced and don't forget "oil and filter change"
1667149622048.png

You got me Dude; belts, oil and filter and shocks.

Lets not forget this statement from your BAT ad: "Oil leaks from the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and rear main seal are noted in a February 2022 service record shown below" Could you please point out where the Carfax mentions this "valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and rear main seal" far as I can tell these items were "deferred" and not "serviced" as you would like to lead readers to believe?
1667149979035.png

You have been weighted and measured and found wanting for the lack of better words.
This is why people don't trust dealers, aint nuthin but a bill of goods says this Crazy dude.

After looking at the carfax I don't see where ANY repair or replacement work was done by a Jeep Dealer.

Not a Jeep Dealer
View attachment 1716004538

Not a Jeep Dealer
View attachment 1716004539

ill play, he didnt say "all repair/replacement work" done by a jeep dealer
he said "all mods" done by a jeep dealer

i know, nit picking, but surely we dont consider oil changes or belt adjustments mods do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back