my local restaurant????

-

bkbond12

Old ones need lovin too..
Reaction score
This is an actual picture I took at Allegan Burger King.....morons.

5 mistakes, can you find them all?

Attachments

• IMG_20140114_100210_209-1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 487
And they think they should get paid $15 an hour.
That's the hilarious part.

Makes you wonder what sense they can make of safe handling instuctions don't it?

look at think in your post

Fixed it.
That's what happens when you are using your left hand on one computer and your right on another. :-D

By the way the first letter in a sentence should be capped. :finga:

Allegan you say ?
they did better then anyone could have expected

Over the years these type of signs have just gotten worse and worse. As a side note, 50% of the adults in Detroit cannot do my job.

Over the years these type of signs have just gotten worse and worse. As a side note, 50% of the adults in Detroit cannot do my job.

which is...?

and on a side note, it reminded me off this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40amBvla-k"]MADtv - Antonia: Help Wanted - YouTube[/ame]

which is...?

and on a side note, it reminded me off this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40amBvla-k"]MADtv - Antonia: Help Wanted - YouTube[/ame]

U spelled of wrong

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Allegan you say ?
they did better then anyone could have expected

Yeah, you're prolly right.

Funny thing: I posted it on Facebook and my mom saw it, so she called them and told them. They actually had the audacity to get rude with her.

Another BK delicacy...........

Attachments

• TheBK.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 262
We saw one once where the "R" on the "BURGER KING" on the building was burnt out.

So it said, "BUGER KING".... How appropriate....

Saw a Home Depot in the city with the "M" burnt out! Nice to have all the hoe's in one place, makes finding the just the right one much easier!!

Saw a Home Depot in the city with the "M" burnt out! Nice to have all the hoe's in one place, makes finding the just the right one much easier!!

I refuse to shop there because of their pro-gay/anti-morality agenda

-
Back