My mini-garage at work

-

Moparknighthawk

Reaction score
American Graffiti Diorama's. These things are awesome!! I have been picking them up at Walmart. There are 5 scenes in the set. 1/64 (Matchbox/Hot Wheels) scale. I finally found the fifth one last week. I have them arranged in my "mini-garage" at my desk at work. Everyone in my office loves them. They have very good detail. A must for diecast collectors. They usually come with a car in them already. I just took that car out and set up my display, all MOPAR of course. Enjoy.
workgarage%20002.jpg

All pictures here--]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-10/57295/2091884

How do you get any work done playing with cars all day ? Seriously, looks cool.

love it! i'm 35 and i have a ton of Hot Wheels haha. my old roommate had a 5 yr-old boy,at the time he was at our house 4 days a week so for christmas i bought him the hotwheel track that is a 4-wide drag strip and we would race cars for hours. funny (or not) the fastest one was ALWAYS the 68 barracuda fastback haha.
-Tim

Speaking of matchbox, have you seen the going prices for the 1960-1970 redline editions. Seen some sell for 900 on ebay
Ah.....67 & 68, my best years. Most of my cars didn't make it through all the dirt cities outside! If you remember Matchbox showed up 1st with Hot Wheels soon after!!!! Wish I was there now............Thers no place like home...........I digress!

67 hot wheels 011.jpg

67 hot wheels 012.jpg

67 hot wheels 013.jpg

-
Back