MY Molded Mopar Model parts!?

-
Here is the 4bbl wrinkle black style used from 68-70 on the 340, 383, and 440 from MPC/AMT 1/25 scale

Attachments

• DSC01084.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 198
Not sure what kit these are from but they are old, 68-70 340 HIPO manifolds, still has the "flash" on them and never used :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC01102.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC01103.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC01104.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 201
Check out the rare nascar single 4bbl intake :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC01096.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC01093.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC01094.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 192
Blower stuff, some very vintage, check out the Crower, Mr. Gasket, M/T logo and We-iand stuff

Attachments

• DSC01099.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC01100.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC01098.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC01097.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC01095.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 195
I even have some vintage car show trophies :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC01106.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 188
HOLY **** Keith.........

That first one of the Jo-Hans air cleaner I actually have, I have the WHOLE engine to that one my dating from 1970's (mid decade) I think......I know its old, as the headers to the 426 Hemi are the ones that were the FIRST "headers" made for the 426, that had a 2 piece part on the passenger side to the one LARGE flange on the drivers side.....

I also have some of the intakes you posted! The cross rams from AMT and MPC are about the best ones, EXCEPT the new Revell version of the Cross-Ram.....

Rani,
I told you one time I was gonna be molding my own parts, and NOW the first page is fulla them that I've already casted!

Keith, PM me on what parts you want more of, INCLUDE a pic if you will! We'll get this ball rolling for more, A few parts you posted tho, I've already got and made the mold to them! So....

ANY parts, you've seen that I've made, that you would like more of? Let me know in a PM! I'm trying to get orders together so that, I can get an idea of the amount of materials I'm going to need to get as I got a small amount, BUT I know its not going to last long!!!!!

attachment.php
:glasses7:

HOLY GOOD CHRIST. KEITH, I got to mold this! OH YEAH. you can't guess at how long I actually have looked for that bad **** right there. the Sonoramic Cross-Ram! DAMN! NOW, the question is, CAN I MOLD it.. flawlessly....... IF I have to make a 2 part mold, you betcha......

Ya got the gears in me head spinning at an RPM they aren't accustom too! :burnout:

Just to have this part, without carbs and air cleaners, I'd trade any part(s) you see on the first page that I made, JUST IN CASE I can't mold this!

Thats the other thing, I never mentioned! ANY part "loaned" for molding, WILL BE RETURNED unharmed, WITH a copy from the mold! IF I can mold it, that is! UNLESS we make a trade for the actual part, then you'll get the trade and if I make a mold, a copy just because!

Let me know Keith! Now my hopes are up, oh yeah......:prayer::cheers::prayer:

Rani,
I told you one time I was gonna be molding my own parts, and NOW the first page is fulla them that I've already casted!

you need a trade name or company name.

I could be in the market for a slant six engine assembly for a new idea I have for a completely custom built model. :D

I have a complete 1967 slant six engine in an unbuilt Barracuda kit, all parts on the tree yet....Those slanty engines are cool in 1/25 scale :glasses7:

Here is the slanty in the vintage AMT 1967 Barracuda kit...check out the chrome finned slant valve cover on the tree, very cool! Funny thing, kit is a Formula S but it can only be built with a 225 or a cross ram 426 LOL :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC01107.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC01109.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC01108.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC01110.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC01112.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC01111.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 183
Sorry to gunk your thread up with all my pics, i'll stop now....I should probably start a model thread of my own anyways :happy1:

you need a trade name or company name.

I could be in the market for a slant six engine assembly for a new idea I have for a completely custom built model. :D

Rani,
PM me on it. we'll go from there! I got almost an entire engine molded. (I left out the small details actually!)

Let mek now in a PM what ya got planned, I got 2 different Slant 6 engines modeled! :happy1:

Sorry to gunk your thread up with all my pics, i'll stop now....I should probably start a model thread of my own anyways :happy1:

Keith, by no means man! Thats cool ****! The Slant 6 you pictured, I'd LOVE to mold the intake and the header you pictured! Not to mention I'm actually looking for the whole damned kit to a '67 to a '69 'Cuda.......I'm droolin!

GAWD, this is gonna be a FUN winter! :burnout:

-I still wanna do or GET my hands on one of those SonoRamic Commando "Cross-Ram" intakes!

I CAN NOT tell you how bad either......

ya know why this is here ....hint hint

Attachments

• hyperpak.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 193
  • intake-hpgroup.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 45-4800.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 181
-Sure do THANKS Rani. will look right into that! Hmmmmm That doesn't too too complicated to make, then mold.....

Ya know, what be killer? a side draft Weber BLOWER that sits right in that intake Rani, like an old Flat head V-8 engine had years ago. ONLY on a Slanty!!!!!!!

Can you do a hood? My dad has a nice hood for a 66 Barracuda kit (it's the original release kit that can be built stock) I have a couple hoods but they are badly warped or have a hole cut in them....thing is the hood belongs with the kit and would need it back...it has never been painted.

MAYBE. I'd have to see it to be sure I can cast it!!!!

As far as the master copy you supply, they return to you, unharmed! SO, yeah, you'd get it back in the same shape it came to me in! BUT I have to see what that hood looks like first.....

SO, I thought I'd do a bit of..............."UPDATING".....I HAVE too, the parts are beginning to "pile" up! I BEST getto cleaning. and theres no reason why I ought not, BECAUSE in a day, I'll ave 30 MORE molds made, to be casting away at!!!!!!

Have a look:

MyCastingMoparRBBigBlockHemiBlower-HillbornIntakes000.jpg

MyCastingMoparRBBigBlockHemiBlower000.jpg

THESE as you all know are 4 parts NORMALLY, I made that one sub assembly into one WHOLE molded part! A BLOWER, that originally came from a 426 Hemi in the "Johnny Lightening" '69 Dodge Daytona Charger kit....(YES, I have it!) NO its not getting this blower....I have a slightly better or well not better, EQUAL I should say, idea for it!

SEEN here also is a 426 Hemi "Hillborne Injector" intake....I DON'T have the tubes made up for it yet, BUT those too are coming! :D

With these, I ought to post what just messing around does in my shop!

MyCastings001.jpg

ab7556c8-279f-4689-a33d-00c59f5375bc.jpg

JUST TONIGHT, you see 2 tables....ALL laid out, EACH table, shows parts molded, UNCLEANED, BUT its not that, its the "count" of parts on EACH table! The first pic, has 199 parts on it, and the other table, has 199 parts on it, making a WHOOPIN' 398 pieces, in about 4 hours! Will take about 2 hours to "clean" all of them!

IN that bunch, are a few "NEW" items to make it to my molded list of Mopar parts SOME could very well be used on ANY build, Mopar, GM, or Ford!!!!!

ENJOY, WILL be adding pics to the "single pics" depicting EACH part, like my last update!

Well as time had passed, I got some funds up for another round of mold making.....

SO, with that said, lets not hold back on the newest additions to Johns molded parts stash! :D

My_Casting_Mopar_RB_Big_Block_Valve_Covers_002_detail.jpg

Mopar big block valve covers AFTER market, by Mickey Thompson "M/T"...

My_Casting_Mopar_RB_DOHC_Hemi_Single_4_barrel_Intake_000_detail.jpg

This intake is for the 426 DOHC Hemi, single plane "LARGE" 4 barrel Holley Carburetor. This is a Mopar OEM part to the model, for this very odd motor. It would take the place of the dual blowers on my "Doomz Day" Dodge A100 Monster Truck, and came factory in the '70 Dodge Coronet Super Bee, From AMT-Ertl, AND I believe its in the Dirty Donny's '70 Super Bee, as well as the '70 Coronet Pro-Street models!

My_Casting_Mopar_Small_Block_Hemi_Heads_000_detail.jpg

My_Casting_Mopar_Small_Block_Hemi_Heads_001_detail.jpg

Mopar old school Hemi-Head, fit ANYTHING from the 331 Hemi, to the 392 Hemi. Engine block I believe I have, BUT another one is to come!

My_Casting_Mopar_Small_Block_Hemi_Valve_Covers_001_detail.jpg

Mopar old school Hemi Valve Covers AFTER market, Mickey Thompson's "M/T's. These will fit ANY Ross Gibson "392" Hemi, and I believe any other old school Hemi as well!

My_Casting_Mopar_Small_Block_Hemi_Valve_Covers_002_detail.jpg

Mopar old school Hemi valve covers again, HOWEVER, these, are the Chrysler "FirePower" versions found on any old school Hemi from the 331 to the 392.

My_Castings_Mopar_Blower_000_detail.jpg

A blower? To fit ANY Mopar, and for that matter, ANYTHING if you make it fit...ALL molded as one piece, where this detail was normally 4 parts!

My_Castings_Mopar_Desoto_Hemi_Small_Block_Hemi_Valve_Covers_000_detail.jpg

Mopar old school Hemi valve covers AGAIN, these however are the Desoto Hemi, these will fit anything from the 331 to the 392 Hemi's. These parts are with the "'Lil Coffin" kit we all know and have seen. I just had to mold 'em!

My_Castings_Mopar_RB_Big_Block_Deep_Sump_Oil_Pan_000_detail.jpg

My_Castings_Mopar_RB_Big_Block_Deep_Sump_Oil_Pan_001_detail.jpg

Mopar big block AND Hem,i Deep Sump Oil Pan? You a race car builder? Build Mopars? This is the oil pan you need! :D

My_Castings_Mopar_V-10_Viper_Valve_Covers_000_detail.jpg

Mopar V-10 488 C.I.D. (8.0L) to 505 C.I.D. (8.4L) V-10 valve covers, got a glue bomb, tried to yank the engines valve covers? Snapped one off? Heres a GREAT replacement! I plan to mold more of this engine types parts as time and funding allows! Stay tuned!

My_Castings_Turbo_Halves_000_detail.jpg

Need a turbo? THEY'RE HERE! Sadly are the BIGGEST I have yet found, I think my next try is a turbo off a 18 wheeler model to get the street pounding "SIZE"....And they say size doesn't matter? Who the hell they tryin to kid?

MORE in the mold pot, 7 more molds done TONIGHT 36 hours from now, they'll be ready for part making! ENJOY PM me with any interests! Trade or otherwise!

-
Back