My mopars have a new home (pics)

-

cold85

Reaction score
Just found this site and I have already posted in the welcome area. Thought i would post my new garage. I am excited since it is the first garage I have had to my self any suggestions would be great also
WebsitePics021.jpg

WebsitePics018.jpg

WebsitePics016.jpg

WebsitePics012.jpg

WebsitePics009.jpg

WebsitePics021.jpg

WebsitePics021.jpg

WebsitePics018.jpg

WebsitePics018.jpg

WebsitePics016.jpg

WebsitePics016.jpg

WebsitePics012.jpg

WebsitePics012.jpg

WebsitePics009.jpg

WebsitePics009.jpg

Welcome to the board!
Those are some badass looking Mopars you got there!

I do have one suggestion. Get rid of that picture of the corvette on the wall. Then it's perfect!
I am a mopar man but my father bought a corvette new in 85 and they gave him that picture so I can look at it and remember him along with the deer head, I do not hunt. but thanks

How come that garage looks cleaner than my house? That's a sweet setup, and well-stocked I might add. Welcome aboard!

Grant

I am a mopar man but my father bought a corvette new in 85 and they gave him that picture so I can look at it and remember him along with the deer head, I do not hunt. but thanks

Ah yes, well, you don't mess with family, so I guess that's cool. Yeah, I was going to say, that's pretty sweet you have a deer head in there too. I really like the lift. I want a garage big enough for a setup like that.

that silver charger gives me major wood.... :D

so does the shop. :thumbup:

What's the square footage? My garage is 910 sf and your garage is way bigger than mine.

I would like to say your place is very nice
and located perfectly in the wood's.
Know lets get a bar and a fridge in there.
You've got three great cars That I checked out
in another post you did, I am wondering were your four leggier is.
A nice home like that sure would have a nice dog house too.
Here is my security system..
You have a beautiful place.

home 0078.jpg

lovecanada.jpg

buny 3resiz.jpg

-
Back