My New 1969 Barracuda

-
Nice looking fish! Enjoy the site and all your new friends:coffee2:

Dave,

So I've started my want/need list and general project listing and......I'd forgotten just how much a classic needs when you first bring it home! Haven't had one in probably 15 or 17 years.

First up - pull a bunch of the interior to clean up after the heater core puked antifreeze all throughout the passenger side carpet, then refurbish the heater box and put in a new core. Anyone used the Detroit Muscle Technologies gasket/seal kits? Are they quality?

Very nice barracuda .. I was right behind you on the car.. Was bummed out when he told me he sold it.. But it's great it went to a good home!

Very nice barracuda .. I was right behind you on the car.. Was bummed out when he told me he sold it.. But it's great it went to a good home!

I was there looking under the car when I'm guessing it was you that texted him asking if I was buying it! Assuming that was you...I like the Polara too. He showed me a pic.

welcome to the site from ct

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 130.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 022.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 129
I was there looking under the car when I'm guessing it was you that texted him asking if I was buying it! Assuming that was you...I like the Polara too. He showed me a pic.

Haha yep, that was me.. what are your plans for the car? Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Basic plan is to do everything safety-wise I can think of now, and then just do whatever projects come to mind while driving and enjoying it.

I'm going through the car right now determining what all the initial projects I need to do before spring. Biggest (and most intimidating) one is I want to do a complete rewire from the headlights to the tail-lights.

-
Back