My new 74 duster demon clone project

-
Looking good. Nice work so far. I am turning my 75 Duster in to a 71 Demon too. Keep up the nice work. Good luck on your build.

Your doing some great work I'd say. I would of loved to own this car and the price isnt to bad. Those 71 bucket seats would of been a major selling point for me. Keep up the nice work.

..cool car build should turn out sweet..think i seen ur buddys Demon for sale on the bay awhile ago infront of that nice house..real nice car..

Hey, I think I remember seeing this car on FABO a couple of years ago, did the person you bought it from say anything about this site? Looks like a nice project!

ive kicked this idea around a few times. only mine was the demon tail panel, and the 71 340 duster grille and front end on a 73-76. semigloss black, daily. EFI and AC, with an auto.

im keeping an eye on this one for sure.

michael

hey, i think i remember seeing this car on fabo a couple of years ago, did the person you bought it from say anything about this site? Looks like a nice project!
hi you know the guy i bought her from never said a thing about fabo didnt seem to know a whole lot about mopars could be wrong but seemed like he was more into imports....

your doing some great work i'd say. I would of loved to own this car and the price isnt to bad. Those 71 bucket seats would of been a major selling point for me. Keep up the nice work.
thank you the seats were kinda a selling point for me too :-d

UPDATE PICS PRIMERED HER UP YESTERDAY CAME OUT OK ...
DSC01182.jpg

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

-
Back