My new car

-

17remfan

Reaction score
Hello everyone.I havent been on here much and I guess this is the reason why. Ive sold my 1969 340 DartGTSport. ( The new owner lives in southern jersey and is very happy with the car)..I was able to put some money back in the bank.Im not able to live without a musclecar os some type so I bought this.

A 1990 Mustang LX . A Vortech supercharged 308ci putting out 530hp to the tires.With the stock hood and all ,its got much of a bone stock sleeper look :) Mustangs are still a good deal these days. Here are 2 pics of mine . I hope you like them .

007-1.jpg

001.jpg

Never been a mustang fan and realy don't like them 5.0's. But I bet she realy gets up and goes with that supercharger in there. I think you realy traded down though but you got to pay them bills I gauss.

Well if everyone is getting too dis//gust//ed,I could pull the photos :)I happen to like ALL American muscle.

I also like all cars...Nice car, I am sure it hauls ... I also just bought a 08 charger srt8 with a prochager on it..They say it adds 150 horsepower with the procharger ..Good luck with the mustang..

Don't pay no never mind, they is just hacking on ya.

Wasn't it Billy the Kid that said he killed a guy for "hacking on him". I'm just saying. LOL

Bet you that goes like a scared rabbit.

Jack

I always like the pre 1994 5 liter Stangs with a 5 speed. Nice car, and good luck with it.

George

No offense

I love ugly speed and the 80s/early 90s was all about ugly speed. Awkward looking cars that only seem to look right in a race trim.

-
Back