my new car

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
well its not until saturday. but i went to steve's (redfastback) shop today and looked over the car again and we made a deal. i cant wait to start working on it. plans are to rebuild the motor and trans. get it running and drive the crap out of it. oh, does anyone have a trailer and want to help me tow this thing. hehe.

DSC01594 (Medium).JPG

DSC01595 (Medium).JPG

Nice unit but you ask for help in towing/hauling but don't list where you are. Never can figure that one out. Put you're location under your name. It's easy. Maybe too easy.

prostreet would be cool, but i need to sell the scamp first to fund it. for now. just a stock cruiser. getting it back into shape will keep me busy for now. i'm just looking forward to seeing everyones face when i pull up at the local car show with it.

It's a /6. All you need to do is mount a gas can on the roof with a line feeding the carb, and drop a lit match in the carb while crankin it over and it'll run. I'm glad someone picked up that wagon. And I had my heart set on trying to talk him out of the luggage rack.

Congrats on a nice wagon, I remember when redfastback posted it for sale, we never see such nice unrestored, unrusted cars like that up here. I would love to get a hold of something like this for my kid to start out on. Nice looking wagon, share pics as you work on it.

I am glad it is getting some long overdue attention. Definitely a good base to start from.

-
Back