Then a woke up
LOL
If you look closely there is a peg bench I used to do a job for I guy I know
He built three bays like this
All block with bathrooms
Needs some sort of heating system
You could fit a dozen cars easily probably more
Or big trucks
I’m not sure of rent but one bay that is a little larger with office space is around 10 grand a month plus utilities
BTW the angle irons on bottom of stand will be taken off.....Only there to prevent legs from pulling, once stand is anchored they are not needed

IMG_1306.jpeg

IMG_1268.jpeg

Last edited:
For adding heat, I would look at doing a Mini-Split. I have a 2800 sqft shop 14' ceilings. The ceiling is R-39 and the walls are just the super thin aluminum backed stuff. I have 2 3ton mini splits and it will hold whatever temp i want in there year round. You want it 72 in the middle of summer done, you want 68 in winter done. NOW I'm in MD and while we have some really cold days anything below like 40 degrees outside and the Mini split isnt as efficient as it should be BUT it will still produce heat.

Installed the mini splits myself they were a DIY deal. For most folks the hardest part will be running the electric and for you being block just getting the line set outside to the condenser.

I have three mini splits, two on the first floor and one in the basement. I also have hot water baseboard.
My house is old and when its cold, single digits those mini's still produce enough heat to get the house warm
My very small garage is heated with a small wall hung electric heater and cooled with a wall unit AC
Next time or when that unit goes south, im doing a mini split. Works well

I looked at a mini-split for my shop, 25 X 50 X 13, and finally decided on a 25,000 BTU/hr window unit cut into the wall. About 25% of the material cost compared to a minisplit and no hassle with tubing or multiple power feeds.

-
Back