my new ride

-

68cuda78

Reaction score
Just traded a 93 chevy short bed truck for this car. Its a 72 duster original slant 6 car with ac. It now has a 318 with small cam unknown specs with j heads and edelbrock torker intake and headers. Cool thing is it already has the bbp brakes and 8 1/4 posi rear unknown gear. Pretty sold car especially undernearth. Quarters has a little work in lower rear. Trunk needs work in spare tire well. Rest of car is awesome shape. Paint scheme is kinda weird and cool for now. What do you guys think. I picked it up in wentzville. Missouri last night. Didnt get back until 3am and had to work this morning.

Attachments

• 20130730_203428.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 209
not bad, I don't mine the paint at all. Maybe add a blue mopar logo to each side to give it some color. I have a very similar engine combo and it goes like hell and lays nice long strips of rubber. The combo likes lots of timing and the lightweight distributor springs. I see loads of potential in this car.

not bad, I don't mine the paint at all. Maybe add a blue mopar logo to each side to give it some color. I have a very similar engine combo and it goes like hell and lays nice long strips of rubber. The combo likes lots of timing and the lightweight distributor springs. I see loads of potential in this car.

Not real sure about the torker intake though. Id prefer a air gap

Not real sure about the torker intake though. Id prefer a air gap

That's what mine has the torker 340. I think the intake gets a worse reputation than it really deserves. The air gap would gain you more power though. I personally like having the exhaust crossover though for when it gets colder out.

nice score a cheby for a mopar ,you win hands down

All I can say is, if I ever traded my 90 Chevy pickup with it's modified LT1 engine pushing 410 hp with its T56 6 speed trans and setup for canyon cruising for a 70's mopar anything, I would be the first person to stab myself in the chest with a pair of scissors...

Stick with the Mopar. There's a reason,you made the trade....

-
Back