My new toy what do u guys think

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well i took the big move and got me another toy 97 gts viper 16000miles and its total bad , its blue and white i think the old duster may have to go lol

Attachments

• IMG_3288.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_3294.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_3290.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_3291.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_3293.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_3292.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_3289.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 521
Saweet! :prayer: Love blue, it looks great. I don't know if I believe the Duster comment though....look at your signature!! :D Nice car, enjoy.

Favorite model Viper.Get it to hook up,smoke some of the LS wannabes,man!

I love it! Congrats. Dad bought a red 97 gts brand new and sold it a few years ago. I absolutely love those cars. I don't know your driving background so I'm not judging here, but be careful! Those cars have so much low end torque you just need to be light on the throttle when going around corners. I know first hand what can happen if you aren't lol.

I love it! Congrats. Dad bought a red 97 gts brand new and sold it a few years ago. I absolutely love those cars. I don't know your driving background so I'm not judging here, but be careful! Those cars have so much low end torque you just need to be light on the throttle when going around corners. I know first hand what can happen if you aren't lol.

Same thing I was thinking, be careful.

Oh man! :D

I got the chance to sit in a Viper once, it was sweet. I just wish I could have got the chance to drive it. I wouldn't pass up the chance to own one either, provided it came along at the right price :cheers:

Oh man! :D

I got the chance to sit in a Viper once, it was sweet. I just wish I could have got the chance to drive it. I wouldn't pass up the chance to own one either, provided it came along at the right price :cheers:

thanks guys

I still remember the first gts some dumbass let me drive when I was a younger punk. I shifted from 2nd to 5th not realizing it because it pulled so freakin hard and torquey as hell! After I realized it and drove it right it scared the **** out of me but a layed the longest stripes down my friends street ever. Think they are still lingering there almost 20 years later! Ha! Enjoy and keep the shiny side up

That is a really sweet car. I have always liked the Vipers, especially when they finally came out with the coupe model. I don't think I will ever be lucky enough to own one, but I live vicariously through you guys that do.

Local Dodge dealership in my hometown has an original 1992 Viper sitting in the showroom, never been titled. From what I've been told, it's the last first year Viper that is still technically a "brand new" car, even though it has around 1200 miles on it from the service guys "going for a spin" every time it got serviced. The owner of the dealership must be hurting for money, because he now has it listed for sale.

That is a really sweet car. I have always liked the Vipers, especially when they finally came out with the coupe model. I don't think I will ever be lucky enough to own one, but I live vicariously through you guys that do.

Local Dodge dealership in my hometown has an original 1992 Viper sitting in the showroom, never been titled. From what I've been told, it's the last first year Viper that is still technically a "brand new" car, even though it has around 1200 miles on it from the service guys "going for a spin" every time it got serviced. The owner of the dealership must be hurting for money, because he now has it listed for sale.

The Dodge dealer I worked at had one too, everyone drove it, then couldn't sell it as new. Was used as advertising and in parades. They only way they could make any money was to donate it, and thats what happened. For a few years, everyone drove it, customers, friends, employees....car had alot of miles, and wear and tear.

I am so jealous, If I won the lottery I would but a blur GTS couope, always liked that car. I drove Vipers before, tons of torq, awesome power, nothing compares to one. I love my old cars but a blue GTS coupe will always get my attenton. Have fun with it :D

Nice car!! Please don't become one of those Viper owners who has forgotten how to wave to us OTHER Mopar owners now that you're in the elite group!!

Actually, I've NEVER had a Viper owner wave to me when I was in an old Mopar!! I always thought they were just too snobby, or didn't recognize the heritage of Mopar that eventually brought this car to being!!

Have fun with it, but please be careful!! Geof

X2 on what cosgig said, and isn't this one of the fastest roadsters built world wide that year ? Congratulations :cheers: I have never drove one and like many here that is my favorite year and color :D read my signature below and enjoy badlilred :cheers:

Blue GTS coupe - my fav. just like everyone else here. Now your mission is to line up as many half naked women as you can to pose with it and post them in the "Hot Mopar Babes" thread. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

-
Back