My Pistons came in!

-
What kinda compression are you looking to make with those? Have you looked into dish vs. Flat top @ high boost?

Shiny!

What kinda compression are you looking to make with those? Have you looked into dish vs. Flat top @ high boost?

Shiny!

I'm hoping to have about 8:1 or lower. Depending on the true compression, I'll use a thicker head gasket to get the goal compression. Dished is the way to go with high boost. You want as low initial compression as possible to avoid detonation. The low compression will be compensated through high boost. You can use a mid-high compression motor, but detonation is complicated to avoid. Timing is difficult to control since the timing has to be retarded so much to avoid detonation. I told Ross the engine build characteristics and boost levels I want to achieve, and they built my Pistons to exceed those requirements.

NICE!!! I wanted to build a 25psi slant out of my Demon's 225 BUT for the same cost you can build a big block stroker, and the turbo as well and make scary power..

NICE!!! I wanted to build a 25psi slant out of my Demon's 225 BUT for the same cost you can build a big block stroker, and the turbo as well and make scary power..

But 225's are way cooler and lighter. Imagine the face on a buukt big block owner's face when he gets his doors blown off by a stout slant six

-
Back