my plans on a custom cluster

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
since most of the time the water oil and fuel gauges never work im planning on fiberglassing over where they are and putting small aftermarket gauges where they i want them but leaving the speedo where it sits

i havent started on it yet i gotta get the resin and fiberglass. im kind of scared to do ith though as i suck with Fiberglass but if it fails i cna just buy a new cluster

If i was you I would find someone with a near junk dash beaz and buy that one first to practice on I am sure people have some junk ones laying around for you to FRANKEN with

Never practice with a good part keep it for when your ready

Did you think of using some thin plexi........instead of fibreglass.......Blackin it out or tint it so you cant see it..........make plates to cover it. This way your not damaging anything............Just a thought:scratch:

ive decided to dumb the fiberglass as it looks like total crap i bought a think of plexi and goign to cut it. My plans are to put some pin striping down in straight lines then paint it over body color the take the striping off. Then puttign LED lights behind it so its gold and at night glows green through the cluster as as the rear package tray ill be doing the same thing with plexi

-
Back