models8.jpg
models6.jpg
models7.jpg
models5.jpg
models4.jpg
models3.jpg
models2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! very nice. Even a cab over Pete.... :)

it matches real one in pic so dose the kenworth,..my dad and g'pa's last big trucks,..the freightliner matches one dad had when i was 6 or 7 years old....
I seen they matched, you did a very good job on 'em. Those were the trucks that filled the roads when I was some younger..... :)

Now your other pictures showed up! Did you build all those too?? That was a family hobby of ours when I was growing up. My Dad still has a lot of the ones we built

yeah i built them all 6 or 8 ive had since i was a teanager,...started building again in my late 20,..looking for another case as i got 25 or so to build or finish rebuilding,..got my kids started building to son just finished a general lee and my daughter almost done with her pink mustang....not bad for 12 and 11 yr olds

- Heck of a collection! How many do you have? Modeling is a great hobby. If I had my way, I'd make it an optional course in schools. You learn patience, how to read & follow instructions, and it stimulates your creative side also.

- Heck of a collection! How many do you have? Modeling is a great hobby. If I had my way, I'd make it an optional course in schools. You learn patience, how to read & follow instructions, and it stimulates your creative side also.
Awesome idea!! About the school, I mean! I came from a family that cars was the hobby. But I learned a lot by building models even at 9 yrs old. The parts, painting them, etc. etc..

Wow that freight liner cab over brings back some memories. My dad had one that was brown and tan that I road in from 3 years old to about 6 years old. My grandpa had a brown Mack cab over too. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures. Cool collection for sure!

Wow that freight liner cab over brings back some memories. My dad had one that was brown and tan that I road in from 3 years old to about 6 years old. My grandpa had a brown Mack cab over too. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures. Cool collection for sure!
cool post them up when ya can,..my dad and g'pa drove to all i ever been any good for my self!

My dad and I actually built a 72 dart circle track car from the old Mopar kit car blueprint. When I saw the model, I got it and painted it to match our car. Most all the models I have, I've built to duplicate a car we've had or I've seen

it matches real one in pic so dose the kenworth,..my dad and g'pa's last big trucks,..the freightliner matches one dad had when i was 6 or 7 years old....

Wow, I cut my teeth learning to drive in those cab overs. I don't see a "cornbinder" though. :D

I drove an old GMC cabover with a Detroit in it. That thing would run now.

Nothing but a solid mounted spring seat covered in vinyl. Ahhhh the good ole days. :)
alot has changed since then driiiva,..sure ant like it was growing up riding with dad n g'pa,..kinda glade thay never seen it like it is today...sure miss the old days an ways
!

-
Back