My Project

-

1970duster440

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I've been hanging around this site since August and finally decided to show where all my money goes. I hope to have it home from paint by Sunday so I can start putting it back together.

DSC00455.JPG

DSC00457.JPG

DSC00465.JPG

DSC00482.JPG

DSC00487.JPG

DSC00489.JPG

DSC00509.JPG

DSC00510.JPG

DSC00613.JPG

DSC00614.JPG

You're right. It did have a 9 1/4 in it for awhile but I found an 8 3/4 sure grip w/4 1/2" bc rebuilt for $600 and swapped it out. The 9 1/4 was out of a 78 Cordoba that I moved the perches on. It will work, you just need 8" wheels with at least 5 1/2" bs.

That is coming along great. Love that Curious Yellow - shouldn't haveproblems locating your car in a parking lot lol. Cant wait to see it wearing the stripes.

Grant

Very nice! I still have not visited that Yard in regards to your Heater box!

That's OK. I finally got mine in good enough shape to use. If you need gaskets for heater boxes or a paint gasket set for your taillights ,clearance lights & etc. Check out this site.

http://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/

I ordered from them on Monday and received them on Thursday. Seems to be good quality.

Got the stripes on .......motor goes in this weekend. Shared the garage with her younger sister for a couple of days.

P1010046rs.JPG

P1010049rs.JPG

P1010050rs.JPG

P1010052rs.JPG

nice looking duster it looks like its coming along nice. Hope the rest of it goes smooth for you. Good Luck Justin

Yes I did and he told me yesterday he was going to reshoot my hood because he didn't like how it looks. He painted it on a very windy day and somebody opened the door right after he shot the first coat of clear. We hoped it would all sand out but on that much hood it just shows too bad.

freakin outstanding!! I'll bet it boils the pavement just sitting there :glasses8:

-
Back