• Picture 097.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 345
  • Picture 098.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 269
  • Picture 108.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Picture 107.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 287
Now I don't feel alone in this sickness. Tell the truth. Is the collection creeping inside or did it start inside to be banished to the garage when it started to crowd the other decorations? I'm currently limited to one room but I have strategically placed growing occupation in the other rooms. I dig the Cricket display cabinet and the banner too. Since that yellow A12 Superbee American Muscle is being smashed anyways, I'd trade you a gift certificate for a shiny brand new Big Mac from McDonalds for it. What? Have you priced a Big Mac lately? LOL. Nice collection.

....OK you bastards! Your MAKING it grow on me. LOL Took the daughter to go to the local "Dollar Tree" today, she wanted something there, GUESS what I found? A damned "NEW" Challenger, all nice and painted with "6.1 Hemi" on the hood!!!!!

GUESS what John, came home with as well as the daughter getting whatever she was after to bug me to take her to the store...... LOL YEP, it hangs in the shop right now LOL So, it was only a buck.....I'll have ta get pics! (I got a little "start" shall we say!

sweet, i love the 1/18th diecast, and looks like your a JL collector too. i am into the M2 muscle cars and auto haulers. it is a sickness i am afflicted with. everytime i go to walmart i have to hit the toy aisles .,LOL

matt

Great collection you have. I have to ask, what is that blue car (Looks like a Duster) in the first photo sitting on top of the case that houses the purple di-cast Duster?

Great collection you have. I have to ask, what is that blue car (Looks like a Duster) in the first photo sitting on top of the case that houses the purple di-cast Duster?

i got that from 66340sedan from the fourm its a duster

..anyone got a busted up 1/64th or smaller '70 Dodge Super Bee or Coronet? I want the tiny little grill from one for a project I'm workin' on! PM me if so, NEW ones to part with also, I want a plum crazy purple one! LOL The broken one I want for parts for a 1/25th scale model!

-
Back