My Tach Restoration by 2k INC

-

troyintahoe

Reaction score
I recently met a guy who is restoring MOPAR tachs and dashes. I sent him my factory tach a short while ago. He has sent me at least 6 e-mails since then, including photos. He has walked me through the entire process and told me all of my options as it went along. Total cost on my tach restore is around $200.

He is replacing my circut board, refacing it, calibrating it, and restoring the needle.

The owner is also a Vietnam Veteran. I am also a Veteran, and I prefer to deal with other veterans, because I know they have honor. Seems like a great guy. I will keep posting up so you all can check out his work. He are the pics of my tach before the resto. Paint is flaking on the face. Needle is dull. Circut board is fried.

Here is the info for 2k inc

John Manush
CEO 2K Inc.

1805 Whittier Street
Burlington, Iowa 52601
319.758.0100 (If busy try Cell)
Cell: 319.601.9135
[email protected]

tach 1.jpg

tach 3.jpg

tach 4.jpg

tach2.jpg

Tach is back! Looks great, and works great. He even shipped it back with $500 in insurance. I recommend John to anyone needing a tach or any other guage redone. Great, owner operator! I will post up some finished pics from home tonight. It was $200 total including a circut board, and complete visual restoration Troy

-
Back