-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
Picture051.jpg

Do it right paint it white :cheers:
That big Dodge looks real good =P~ Congrat's:happy10:

Looks Great! You might lose it in the snow this winter though... :-D
Dang I forgot to type that in :-D camouflage for goose hunting in the snow :-D or do they have geese in AK.:-D

naw, it's got the steaming stacks to help me find it, that cummins loves to run, I'll just leave it running if is starts to snow too hard.

Wow!! I did not catch the stacks :cheers:
Fire the big man up and get a picture of it =P~
To cool8)

naw, it's got the steaming stacks to help me find it, that cummins loves to run, I'll just leave it running if is starts to snow too hard.
good man i also missed the stacks i bet u leave it run alot do u have a block heater

Looks real good, I sure love my 93 D350! Getting rusty rocker panels but it's been the most reliable truck I've had.
Alan

It has two block heaters, and a battery heater, but when home, it stays in the shop. On the cold night, like, under 32F, I leave it run, it burns .3GPH idling with the EX brake on, holds 180F and 500F on the EGT. It has a winter front too.

When we are away on hockey trips, and it is cold, it runs all night, longest it has ran was when I ran pilot car to the north slope, 5 days, never turned the key off, rattled away like a trash can rolling down a hill.

You want a smoke show eh? It does that nicely!

-
Back